Sunday 12 February 2012

And I thought I had a lot of stuff........

I have two places in the house for storing my cycling stuff.


I have one drawer dedicated to "sports" stuff - swimming gear, sports socks and my cycling knicks etc. My jerseys and undershirts take up about 1/20th of my available hanging space - I have enough knicks and jerseys to last me 4 days. Then it's time to wash.


I have another spot - a few small shelves in the laundry - where I store things that get wet and dirty - helmet, gloves, shoes, spray jacket, sunglasses, repair kit and pannier. That space is shared with my swimming and gardening stuff. The missus gets cranky if I walk through the house soaking wet in my riding shoes leaving puddles from one end of the place to the other. And she really doesn't like me leaving my sweat soaked, stinking gloves in the bedroom. When the cold weather is over, I pack all my winter kit away in the shed in a storage box so that it doesn't clutter up the house (my "winter kit" consists of some full fingered gloves and one pair of leg warmers).


For a while there, I was thinking that I had accumulated a fair amount of cycling kit.


Silly me.


Check this bloke out. That is some very nice kit. I now see that I have some shopping to do........



2 comments:

@BehoovingMoving said...

And for a long time I thought I had very little. Thank you!

Minicapt said...

http://inhabitat.com/french-cyclists-win-the-right-to-run-red-traffic-lights/

Cheers