Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tuesday photos


I'm sitting in my home office, listening to the rain lashing against the wall outside, and thinking how thankful I am that I got away just before the bad weather really hit. It drizzled all the way home, so I didn't bother getting the camera out for any homeward shots. There was just enough cloud cover around this morning to make for some lovely sunrise photos.


I've mixed up the bike and scenery photos so you don't get bored with one or the other. Don;t know how this guy was riding with bare legs - it was barely 7 degrees!



More bare legs - I reckon my hairy legs would be growing icicles if I rode about uncovered on a day like today.




I generally see the same people walking most mornings - the wild-haired ranga with the hand weights, the two old Italian dudes who chat for the entire 7km circuit, the guy who wears a white singlet no matter what the weather.


There's a pelican somewhere in one of these photos - I can't seem to find it though.


Bloody hell, dawn is a good time to be alive. The sleepy heads still in bed don't know what they're missing out on.

No comments: