Tuesday 9 March 2010

Today's twat

Actually, this was not today. It wasn't even this week. The computer ate a stack of my videos, and I found them by chance today.

I put up a photo last week of a cyclist with a jersey with "3 feet" on the back of it. The rule is that when a car passes a bike, the driver has to give the cyclist 3 feet of clearance.

Clearly, this twat is not familiar with that rule. I'd say he gave me three inches, in the old way of measuring things. I had to pull my knees in to avoid whacking his doors as he went past.

I kick myself for not pulling out further into the lane, and blocking him from even thinking about going past. As far as I am concerned, I was doing the speed limit (50km/h), I was in front and if I wanted to take the lane, he could just spend 5 seconds looking at my arse. No, he was too impatient to do that, so he risked either running me into a bus or him having a collision with oncoming traffic in order to save a few seconds.

Twat. I think the number plate is FO 2807.

No comments: