Tuesday 15 December 2009

More complete idiots

There I am, riding along and minding my own business when I see a cyclist coming towards me - but meandering all over the road. I hate cars and trucks that meander all over the road, and I hate it when cyclists do the same. I like to know with certainty exactly where every other moving object in my vicinity is going. Meandering vaguely does not provide certainty.


When they meandered right out into my path, I got worried and touched the brakes - it was looking like it was time to take evasive action.


They managed to get their bike back under control, but as she went past, I noticed a bloody mobile phone glued to her ear. Motorists who talk and drive are a bloody hazard, and so are cyclists. Why can't fools like her pull over, stop, talk and then move on?


No comments: