Friday 27 November 2009

Normal service on hold whilst we looking at a possible smoking gun

Bishop Hill has been doing a wonderful job of collating all sorts of info about the CRU emails.

I urge you to read through the comments on this post about some possible hockey stick creating code.

It's been 20 years since I did any sort of programming at all, so most of it is Greek to me, but the Dilberts who are analysing it do a reasonable job of explaining it to the likes of me.

But if what I have read so far is true, then the bastards have manipulated the raw data to remove the medieval warming period so it looks like things are hotter now than ever, and they've fiddled with the trends to create a hockey stick in order to panic the entire planet.

If you know anything about deciphering code, have a look and see if you can add some value.

No comments: