Sunday 22 November 2009

CRU emails no 10 - dissing Carter

I never thought I'd see this mob stabbing Jimmy Carter in the back:

From: "Michael E. Mann"
To: Phil Jones
Subject: Re: More Rubbish
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:46:30 -0400
Reply-to: mann@xxxxxxxxx.xxx

yep, I'm watching the changing of the guard live on TV here!

New Scientist was good. Gavin and I both had some input into that. They are nicely dismissive of the contrarians on just about every point, including the HS!

Heard anything back from IUGG yet? I thought Mike's email was helpful, if that doesn't do the trick I don't know what will,

mike

Phil Jones wrote:
>
> Mike,
>
> Apparently there is a lot in New Scientist this week. As usual our copy has gone walkabout!
>
> Blair is out on June 27 - Gordon Brown then !
>
> Phil
>
>
> At 16:33 17/05/2007, you wrote:
>> as I was looking at this, I had CNN on in the background. Live
>> conference, with Bush and Blair both agreeing about the importance of
>> significantly cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
>>
>> jokes like Carter have become completely irrelevant. they are a sad
>> anachronism...
>>
>> mike

1 comment:

Margo's Maid said...

BOAB, I think you may have your Carters mixed up here...