Thursday 3 September 2009

A simple proposal for better health care

Even after riding into work this morning, I felt flat, tired and drained. You'd think that a sharp-ish cavort in the crisp morning air would inject some enervation into the mind and body, but that was not the case. I was ready to lie down on the floor and nap under my desk when it hit me - we have a fridge full of Coke in the office.

One can later, I was feeling human again.

Who needs expensive medicines when the answer to an improved outlook in life is available in vending machines everywhere?

Not much in the way of photos today. It started raining mid afternoon, and as I was facing a wet ride home, I put all the electronic stuff in my back pack. Sod's law cut in at that point, and it stopped raining as soon as I left the office.

About 1km from home, I considered pulling the camera out, as I had seen a few vaguely interesting things. Sod's Law kicked back into action, and it started raining a few seconds later.

On a side note, how the hell do you pronounce this name:

Stefán Karl Stefánsson currently lives in San Diego with his wife, Icelandic actress, author and former TV-host Steinunn Ólína Þorsteinsdóttir

No comments: