Wednesday 28 May 2008

SBS must pay well

I just went for a drive, and who should pull up at the lights next to me but Margaret Pomeranz.

And what should she be driving? I am pretty sure it was a Mercedes SL320, but I can't be sure as I didn't get a clear view of the rear of the car as she took off. I can tell you that it was black, had two doors and was a soft top.

The Red Book tells me that these things retailed for $200,000 when new, and would still cost you up to $51,000 today.

I might have been wrong - it could have been an SL500, which retailed for $285,000 when new.

Now wonder she has such a firm grasp on what "working families" want to see at the movies.

2 comments:

stackja1945 said...

MG moves in her own world. Funded by taxpayers.

kae said...

That Pixie wasn't at the bottom of the garden!