Monday 3 March 2008

Hello Gumby

Pet hate of the day - fucking Gumby (way up ahead of me, circled in yellow) who blatted through three sets of red lights as I watched, and possibly a fourth over the hill. And the stupid tool wasn't wearing a helmet.



One of these days, I am going to be forced to watch one of these dopey pricks go under a bus, and then I guess I will be expected to render assistance. I will try not to kneel on their balls as I do so.

Then there was Gumpy Mk II on the way home. OK, the sun is obviously shining brightly at this point, but in a few months time, it will be dark at this time. Gumby is wearing a black shirt, has no rear light or even a rear reflector. Even the back of his helmet is black (I did not realise the side was red until I got home and looked at the photo that I had taken as I went past).



Wake up Gumby! Make yourself visible! Cars are not yet fitted with Cyclo-Matic Bike Detection Systems!

And when it does get dark, stay off the fucking bike path so that I don't go steaming into you at full tilt.

Who let these nuf-nufs out on the roads?

No comments: