Monday 25 February 2008

Interesting and annoying

Spotted the woman on the right on the way home - you can't really tell from this photo, but she had these incredibly wide and turned up handlebars on the bike - her hand position was way wider than her shoulders. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad things, but it is not a common thing.



Aaaarrrrgghh! My pet hate from The Bay has spread to the Anzac Bridge - bloody pedestrians spreading across the path to take most of the available space. Now maybe these two are trying to avoid looking all lezzo, but the least they could do is stay in the left hand lane. What really drives me nuts is when you get three women, and they all decide to amble side by side and fill the entire path from edge to edge.



Unbelievable. You'd think people would have a bit more couresy and common sense. Notice the arm swing on the woman on the right - I just about clocked that arm as I went past. It would have hurt her and lot more than it would have hurt me.

No comments: