Friday 13 April 2007

Knobheads in fast cars

Yesterday delivered to me an all time classic knobhead. I had the camera on me, and I am cursing that I did not take it out and get a photo of him.

I had just pulled out of the office and found myself sitting at some lights behind a silver 350Z. The driver had one arm out the window in what looked to be a very uncomfortable, but cool looking pose. Then I noticed two more things - the hand out the window was holding a smoke, and the other hand was holding a phone up against his ear. The lights went green, and somehow he managed to get to the next intersection by juggling the smoke, phone, steering wheel and gears.

Then he flicked his smoke onto the road.

I then had a decision to make - did I pick it up, ride up beside him and drop it in his lap, exclaiming "You dropped something mate", whilst making a sharp right turn to get out of the way of his suddenly weaving car as still burning cigarette attacked his crotch, or just ignore it and hope that he develops lip cancer.

I took the chicken's way out, mainly because if I did chase him and do the cigarette dumping thing, I would have then been trapped at a set of lights that are nasty on a bike. They are lights that are so bad, I ride a block in the wrong direction to avoid them.

So he got away with it.

God I hate tossing wogs in sports cars. I had better go apply for a gun license.

No comments: