Tuesday 24 April 2007

A cafe that makes you fart all afternoon

Had lunch at a local cafe today. I have eaten breakfast there before, and been totally unimpressed. However, we decided to give it a go for lunch.

Both of us had pasta of some sort - J had gnocci and I had a penne bosciola (I can't spell it - it had cream and bacon in it).

The plates that came out were enormous - I didn't realise how much food they had put on the table until after I had eaten it, and at that point, I worked out that I had eaten way too much food. Walking home was quite painful - and then the farting began.

It was an afternoon of tooting from one end to the other. It was worse than baked beans. It was just terrible.

I am never eating food in Five Dock again. To hell with the atmosphere - we're driving to Balmain. I think we put out more gas after that meal than a car trip to Balmain would produce.

No comments: