Saturday 2 December 2006

Lazy good for nothing shoppers

I hate lazy people. People who are too lazy to push their shopping trolley into a trolley bay in the car park once they have finished loading their car. People who just leave their trolley next to their car, blocking two car spaces, and drive off.

I hope they are all fat bastards with sore knees.

Why is it that people think it is fine to abandon trolleys in car parks? Where I shop, there are multiple spots set aside for used trolleys, and no car space is more than a 20 second walk from a trolley bay. Yet the car park is generally spattered with trolleys, and one bloke is employed full time to go round and round the car park sweeping them up.

I parked there the other day, spotted an unused trolley and pushed it to a bay, which wasn't that hard as the trolley was right next to my car and the trolley bay was in a direct line to the escalator which takes you up to the shops. I didn't have to deviate more than a few feet to collect it.

I got some stares of wonder and astonishment from some of my fellow shoppers. The thought of cleaning up after themselves had obviously never crossed their tiny little minds.

I can't wait for my local supermarket to start charging a $2 deposit for trolleys. That'll stuff 'em.

No comments: